After many hours of struggling trying to compile Qt 5 on Tiny Core, I found a nice script here. And here is what I have done to get it working.
Prerequisites: compiletc, squashfs-tools-4.x, libGL-dev, gtk2-dev and python.
1. Create “build” directory and “cd” into that directory:
tc@box:~$ mkdir build tc@box:~$ cd build
2. Download source code from http://download.qt-project.org
tc@box:~/build$ wget http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/5.3/5.3.0/single/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.3.0.tar.gz
3. Save the following script and run it (I have modified this script for qt 5.3.0):
4. If it’s finished, you can load qt 5 extension with this command:
tc@box:~/build$ tce-load -i qt5-sdk.tcz
5. If you want to load it automatically on boot, do the following commands:
tc@box:~/build$ sudo cp qt5-sdk.tcz /mnt/sda1/tce/optional/. tc@box:~/build$ sudo echo "python" > /mnt/sda1/tce/optional/qt5-sdk.tcz.dep tc@box:~/build$ sudo echo "qt5-sdk.tcz" >> /mnt/sda1/tce/onboot.lst
6. That’s it. Enjoy!